Skills are abilities in Super Sanctum TD that the player can use during the action phase. Most skills can be activated at the right time for a more powerful effect. The length of each skill's cooldown varies.
- Bomb: Causes an explosion that deals Area of Effect Damage. (20 sec cooldown)
- Teleport: Teleports enemies caught in range back a short distance. (15 sec cooldown)
- Smart Bomb: Causes a massive explosion that does large damage to all enemies on screen. (5 min cooldown)
- Mine: Places a mine similar to the ones deployed by the Mine Deployer that when triggered by enemies, explode in a small but powerful blast. (42 sec cooldown)
- Tower Boost: Causes a 40% damage increase on towers this skill is applied to. (18 sec cooldown)
- Freeze: Freezes enemies for 6.5 seconds. (40 sec cooldown)
- Laser Bomb: Creates an Area of Effect field that does damage over time. (33 sec cooldown)
- Force Push: Pushes enemies away from the area it is used at. (7 sec cooldown)
- Laser Mine: Places a mine that when triggered, causes similar effects to a laser bomb. (20 sec cooldown)
- Reverse Time: Causes enemies to move backwards in time. (24 sec cooldown)
- Thunderbolt: Causes a damaging and stunning lighting strike that jumps to up to 10 other enemies, losing effectiveness with each jump. (26 sec cooldown)
- Black Hole: Creates a black hole that pulls enemies in. (12 sec cooldown)
- Gravity Shift: Sends ground enemies up into the air, allowing them to be targeted and attacked by anti-air towers. (11 sec cooldown)
- Explorers: Spawns a pack of fire and bullet shooting explorers that will remain until killed. (40 sec cooldown)
- The Force Push is a reference to the Star Wars franchise.