A perfect mix between an elevator and a teleporter, the Televator allows the player to get on top of their towers. The Televator lowers when a player is near its base, and then rises when the player is standing on it or moves away. In addition, the player can, at any time, teleport to a Televator by clicking on it in the TAB menu.
The Televator is one of the few types of towers that can be shot through.
- Can be placed at the front and back of the maze to speed up moving around
- Placing at vantage points/high ground to shoot enemies as they move through the maze
- Can be placed in the middle of long walls to make the player able to take shortcuts
- Best placed next to a Gatling tower since it can shoot through the Televator.
- Can be placed behind a Holo tower for quick use of their damage enhancements.
|Creatures||Walker · Big Walker · Runner · Charger · Tank · Hoverer · Bobble Head · Soaker · Blocker · Spore Pod · Glider · Dodger · Spitter|
|Towers||Block · Televator · Lightning · Gatling · Scatter Laser · Anti-Air · Mortar · Slow Field · Amp Field · Holo · Killing Floor · Violator · Penetrator · Kairos · Accelerator · Drone|
|Weapons||Assault Gun · Freeze Gun · Sniper · Shotgun · REX · Tesla|
|Maps||Mine · Bridge · Arc · Glade · Complex · Facility · Aftermath · Aftershock · Cavern · Slums · Christmas · Yogscave · Corporation · Invasion · Chasm|
|Game modes||Single player · Multiplayer · Survival|
|Strategy||Level Maze Designs · Weak Spot|
|Insane difficulty guides||Mine · Arc|
|Storyline||Web Comic · Elysion One · The Old City · Brightsiders|
|Characters||Skye Autumn · Sweet Autumn · Jacksson Whalebrook|
|Miscellaneous||Achievements · Options · Coffee Stain Studios · Game Updates · Soundtrack|